ABOUT THE COURSE
Duration - 2 Years +06 Months
Age: 20 years
It is the master degree program in allied health sciences course. Affiliated to The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University. Chennai
It is designed to enhance knowledge and skills of nutrition and to develop critical evaluation skills through an integration of nutrition, dietetics (therapeutic nutrition) and research.
- To produce postgraduates in the field of Dietetics and Nutrition recognized for their practical and public health skills.
- To acquaint postgraduates with advanced clinical nutrition, understand the basis of nutritional status assessment, biochemical basis of nutrition, nutrition related disorders, and the role of nutrition in therapeutic diets.
- The course also aims at teaching skills of menu planning for quality and quantity preparation and management of resources.
- The students also learn about new and expanding areas of research in the field of dietetics and nutrition and acquire necessary research oriented skills.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR COURSE ADMISSION
- B.Sc., NUTRITION DIETETICS AND FOOD SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- B.Sc., FOOD SCIENCE AND NUTRITION.
- B.Sc., CLINICAL NUTRITION AND DIETETICS FOOD SERVICE MANAGEMENT AND DIETETICS.
- B.Sc., HOME SCIENCE (with major in Nutrition and Dietetics)
- B.Sc., HUMAN SCIENCE (with major in Nutrition and Dietetics)
- B.Sc., CLINICAL NUTRITION (with major in Nutrition and Dietetics)
DURATION OF THE COURSE
2 Years + 6 months Internship Training
For details contact: Administrator / Admission officer
Mr. Santhosh Kumar - +91 98432 41403, 94886 11403